Thursday 27 June 2013

Poem:Hundred Thing Comperting 4 ur $$$ at College


There hundred thing competing for your money at college

Wish I have invested in college, but I was too busy creating debt, and not money!
I wish I had invested the money spent on stupid stuff in college,
I wish i had know more about compound interest and start investing early in life.
I wish i had join a union bank.

Wish i had dint hang out with big spenders in first place, spending more than i can afford.
Wish i had learn the art of the Cheap Date before dating  using CitySearch.com for cheap food and activities.
Wish i had known less beer will make a big difference with compound interest.
i wish i had learn blogging while at college and start making passive income then...

I Wish i had know i can can set my self up for life, by invest $1000 a year for the next ten years.
Wish i had Self-discipline, and dint party every 2 or 3 day a weeks...
Wish i i knew skipping class for work were bad for my grade.
Wish i had join more of the activities in college. Attend free movie festivals .sports and music
Wish i had join other thing in college like lecture series and Get the most from my student ID

Wish i have know all these so my college years will be some of the best of of my life
Wish i can turn the clock so i dint have so much regret





                       Recommended AMAZON BOOKS


Have you ever wondered why the rich get richer and the poor get poorer? Do rich people know something that poor people don't?Discover the "Happy Money" secret method of attracting abundance, and you'll wish you had known about it sooner. It's so simple and easy that even children can do it. Once you see positive results, you'll be convinced every child should be taught this technique while still young. After doing the steps outlined in this short ebook, watch as the flow of money in your life increase in seemingly magical ways. And that's without having to work more or harder than you are doing now. "
Flag Counter

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

Theme images by andynwt. Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

 

© Red Hibiscus, All Rights Reserved
Design by Dzignine and Conceptual photography